Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Word of the Day

The word of the day is chin-wag or chinwag

It's warm but cloudy and threatening to rain. I got my Burpee Seed catalogue today and something about seeing that smiling at me brings tingles and chills. I blame my farmer genes. I may not plant anything this year, which is depressing me. My strawberries are overgrown and last year the pesky pests would pick them before we could taste them, once in a while we'd win the race but other times they'd get there first. Maybe I will plant a few things, but i can't order them since I have a whole stash of seeds somewhere. On another train, I heard some news about two graduatees that I know...maybe a little _ _ _ for one and then at the end of the year a _ _ _ _ _! haha. Can't say, mom said not to, but maybe you two know already... lala. shhh! Okay gotta get goin. Have a good day all.

Me

Chinwag means:
A chat or conversation, or gossip.
Example sentence: Hey, before you go, we better set up an appointment for our next chinwag. Do I have some stuff to tell you!


p.s. new poll coming up
p.p.s. i was gonna post up one dead pest on my site but maybe it's too early for some people...haha

No comments: