Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Mirror Mirror On The Wall


I haven't been sleeping well lately. I've woken up too hot, for the past few nights, drenched in perspiration and shivering from remnants of some nightmare I just had, only as soon as I wake it's gone, leaving me in terror with no reason why. Last night, actually it was 3:56 A.M., by the clock, i woke myself up mumbling "Don't touch it!" I sat up and found Rich laying beside me, with his hands crossed on chest, and when I touched him his hands were cold. I was in a swivet* and started to shake him and he opened his eyes and he asked me if I was ok, and I told him I needed to use the bathroom.

Of course my imagination would act up and use my time alone in the bathroom to terrify me even further. As I was washing my hands, in the corner of my eye I saw something dark behind me in the mirror. I kept thinking "don't look up into the mirror, don't look up, there's something there!" but of course I can't go and let that be or else all my life I would avoid all mirrors and bathrooms in the middle of the night, so I looked up and I caught a quick flash and realized it was my hair. der. But even so, I was a little nervous and rushed out. Before I went into the room I saw Sooty just sitting in the middle of the living room. I walked over and pet her and left. I had forgotten what I had said so in bed I asked Rich if he heard me say something and he said "yeah, something like 'touch it'". (Sounds like a guy doesn't it) haha. And I said "oh yeah, it was 'don't touch it!'".
I settled back down, but my last thought was, hey I should record Sooty when she is "talking" and then slow it down and see if she really is saying something in "human speech". Okay gotta get going. By the way, I believe it's aliens.

*Swivet means: a state of extreme agitation.

Have a good day and night y'all.



oh yeah new poll coming later

No comments: