Monday, March 15, 2004

I'm gonna live forever, I'm gonna learn how to fly

Did anyone see the Ben Affleck SNL? It was somewhat funny. At least he made some fun of his infamous Bennifer affair and the ambiguous "relationship" with Matty D. I find it extremely funny when they can't hold their laughter in and while they're saying their lines are trying not to laugh, it makes me have giggle fits.

I just watched "I Want A Famous Face" with Matt and Mike; twins who want to look like Brad Pitt. It was disgusting at all points. Their obsession with Brad was beyond the borders of sanity, their faces were just shocking (before and after), I found that it was their lives that needed a makeover and not their faces...although...it's just very sad, but in a good way, because I know I'll be tuned into the next episode, in which Mia wants to look like Britney Spears.

I'm tired and am drowsing to Steven Colbert (it's french) from the Daily Show with Jon Stewart...I will go to bed now.

Oh hey I called at 10:30 but ya didden ansur...i'm making gibberish. Oh the price of fame...

P.S. No one can stand up to Brad Pitt

Sweet dreams y'all

Me

No comments: