Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Sarcastic Post...

I'm fallin again. I just don't know though because I've fallin so many times and got my heart broken so many times that this time my heart is more guarded. I love him deeply but is he for real? He tells me he cares for me, this song is for you babes... I don't know. I have to watch out for myself, I've been hurt so many times that this girl is more cautious.
---------------------------------
" So I’m afraid to love
I’ve been hurt before
Gave out my heart
and it came out sore
I still carry those bruises
I still hold those bags
I’m older and wiser now
Pinned down by others flags
I’ve been concurred
I’m used up goods
Who wants to be recycled
Like and environmentalist ..should….
I’m afraid to love
Afraid to take a chance
So I write my list longer of all the things I want
All the things I’ll "never again"
And my options become very limited
And I feel awkward in situations with people I could like
If I wasn’t so damn picky
But then again- why shouldn’t I be picky?
But is love not picky?
"love finds you"
Do you really find it?
Out of a book? Answering a personal add? In the check out line?
I don’t know I’ve never tried
I run away from friendly smiles
[....]
Because its boobs not brains
Tits not talent
Pussy not pizzazz
Sex not sweetness
THAT’s love in the new millenium
And if that’s so I’ll either have to put out or get out of this dating game
Because it all ends the same- we look for love and feel ashamed that we opened up our hearts or our legs
And either settle, give up or keep dreaming
Or keep saying that dreaded phrase "I will never love again""
------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah yeah...heard it before you did and the generation before me heard it before you did and so on and so on. Nothing's ever new. Why not do something new? Don't let history repeat itself...

The above "poem" is from TeenAngstPoetry.com (now there's an outlet). The poem is by: Sara B. called
"I am home all alone and sick poem"

Hey angsters there are other categories as well, not only relationships! "I am all alone, no one understands", "Breakups" and "In Love" "You don't understand me so I hate you" "I wanna die" and a few other poems. Try it out if you feel a bit angst ridden...
good day all.

Me

No comments: