Thursday, March 04, 2004

These are a few things I think about when I am in my hypnagogic* state.

Let's Call the Whole Thing Off

Did you guys know that in England a "popsicle" is referred to as an "ice lolly"? "lolly, lolly, lolly, get your popsicles here".

Can I Get An "E"

(Yes I know some people do not appreciate two separate "posts" in one, but the lolly was nothing special, besides this is gonna be 3 posts in one. haha!)

Anywho, does anyone realize that the song "Respect" sung by Aretha, really doesn't spell respect. "R-E-S-P-C-T, find out what it means to me". The extra "E", if sung, is just too many syllables...

I'm Melting! Meltingggg!

One last thing, you know how m&m's say that they "melt in your mouth, not in your hands"? I've always thought that was a bunch of crock because I would eat the peanut m&m's and keep some in my palm and eat them slowly, once I was done I would look at my palm and I'd have a colorful pattern smudged into my hand. A few yellow streaks, mingling with the reds and browns and greens. I no have longer had that problem because I moved to eating from the bag, rather than getting from my friends, then I just stopped eating them altogether.

*Hypnagogic means: of, relating to, or occurring in the period of drowsiness immediately preceding sleep.
(By the way, the last "g" is a soft "g") hip-nuh-Gah-jik. This is an adjective, by the way.

Gotta go. Have a good day everyone! It's rainy here, cloudy and a bit cold.

Me

No comments: