Monday, January 31, 2005

I died that day. It was summer 1992. My friend Paul was over and....
I was at Starbucks and the cute barista asked me what I wanted and I couldn't resist....
When I told my new friend that I wanted my cocoa "hot and steamy", I should have been more clear in my meaning, but oh-boy was it hot and steamy....
What I don't understand is... and after I pull on it for a while thenwhat happens?...

Greetings, I am your guest blogger. I am honored to have this position and will treat it with the respect and dignity it deserves.

If human's are so special, why do baby humans crap their pants all the time? And speaking of people, what is with old people these days? I remember back in my day, old people would work their fingers to the bone. If it snowed, they'd be out shoveling all day if it took that long. Now a days the old people whine and complain about the cold and try and get some younger person to do their work for them. Back in my day, old people knew how to be old people. Back in my day old people knew a thing or two. If you had a problem, you could just go and ask an old person. Now a days, they ask you! Have you tried to ask an old person something these days? Old people love not to know. Ask an old person how to send an email and they are all like "Email?! what's that!". It's pitiful.

Thank you for your time,
-The Guest Blogger-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were. Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee...

John Donne

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »