Saturday, January 22, 2005

State Of Emergency

Gosh, I creeped myself out from watching the travel channel and "Phantoms of the Opera", where they traveled to different places that are reportedly haunted by ghosts. It doesn't help that I entered our darkened room to find Rich fast asleep and winds howling outside. Now I am tucked into bed typing away while a blizzard rages outside my window.

The mayor declared a state of emergency because of the danger to the commuters still out on the roads. Be careful out there and keep warm!

There was a fire nearby one of the local schools here earlier today and that caused a power outage and we stood around freezing our fannies off, waiting for the heat to come on. If this isn't the town that gets the most power outages I just don't know which is.

Be safe all of you! Don't go out if you don't have to. It's a blizzard out there! Night night.

Me.
p.s. reminder to self... talk about "Carol" tomorrow and her special abilities. hehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »