Tuesday, January 25, 2005

More Stories On Carol

Just a quick anecdote. I was watching the beginning of "Anger Management" when 'Carol' walks in and says, "oh I've seen that one," and I nod, and then the woman on screen says "oh yeah my partner and I were having sex with a little filipino guy, but that was okay because that was part of the script" and I cringed and she walked out of the room. Then tonight she comes in and Seinfeld is on and it's "The Virgin" episode, and the one time that Jerry is actually making out with a girl Carol walks in and they're in there hot and heavy with a lot of little grunts and stuff. God, how does she manage it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is that whole syncronicity thing like the alaska dream and pamphlet. it shows a connectedness in the world. maybe life is not so random.