Thursday, January 20, 2005

No Title, This Is The Title

It's loverly outside. The snow is covering everything and none of it is marred by footprints, dirt, tufts of grass or anything else. The snow is covering the trees giving some decency to those obscene bare branches flashing in revelry. I see them trying to shake off their covers but for now I wont have to blush everytime I look out the window. The icicles have formed stalactites on the awnings and dims the living room so that everytime I walk past I feel as if I am in a cave, chilly and silent.

I saw "Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle" a few nights ago and it was just downright hilarious. It was just so funny. Watch it.

The sun's shining and I have to take a shower but I think I'll lounge around for a little bit. I'm still a little sleepy. Got woken up by a grey kitty walking on top of me and sniffing my face, then when she saw that that got my attention and I peeked open my eyes she "meow" -ed away.
Yesterday I saw her looking down at her water bowl which was low on water and I said "oh Sooty! You're out of water huh Bunch?" and she looked up at me and said "yeeeaahh". haha. I swear.

Okee. that's all. no point in this entry. heh. have a great day all. Have a good semester, to my brother! and the rest of you out there in college. Gimme your (Mike) new address when you get the chance, I have to send you something. hehe. Oh and be good please (all of you)!


Me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how poetic, it's nice.

and for a bit of trivia:
The Sermon on the Mount is in Matthew 5,6,7.
This of course is the very heart of what Jesus taught and is above all the most important section of the bible to a christian (I would think).
Sermon

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Dealerships nissan pennsylvania cheapandcontemporary area rugs Rice university 2006 baseball schedule Auto commercial insurance texas land rover floor mats Asthma diagrams Imitrex imatrex perfume oils Answering service boston mexican+zyrtec+no+md+visit driveway paver systems Bebe eczema savon