Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Atten-Hut!

You would think that since I have a slight reprieve from the open houses, driving and other actions that make up the daily grind, that I would use this time to finish my book, right? Ohhh noo. I sit here writing, yes, but not the last 10 pages of my book, no. I am tippity-ing away here on blogger. Wonderful. I need a drill sargeant breathing down my neck, 30 push ups, run a mile, (metaphorically of course), write that book! "Yes! Drill sar-geant!"

Onto other matters, less profound, less extreme, yet still viable. (I do not theenk it means, what you theenk it means). It irks me that Linda calls Sooty "he" when she's a she! Poor Soot. I shall refer to her by her proper adopted name (since her cat name is too hard to pronounce with human mouths and v.c.) "Victoria"* until this matter is righted. Or I will just call her dog by her other dead dog's name until she gets it.

Okay, I'll have a look outside my window, grab my headphones and get to book writing. heh.
"Oh what fools these mortals be."

*Would it be or is it weird that I plan on naming one of my children (hopefully the girl) Victoria, when I've given it to my cat already? Well I guess I will look to George Foreman for that answer.

Moi.

Haha, oh I like that. Same sign off but in a different language and it makes it sound as if I were kissing you all.

P.S. New poll.

No comments: