Thursday, January 27, 2005

In The Likes of McGruff and Other Mascots...
Check this out. Check this- che-che- check it out!
Solve this mystery.


Ahem. I bought this cheapo t-shirt some time during the mad rush of Christmas buys and sales. It was green-ish (more like a faded green so that it looked yellow/green) and it was about three sizes too big on me but I bought it because I thought it was funny (funny in my own little way) and the clincher or what have you was that it was only $2. I wore it around the house in NY and here in Mass. and if anyone came too close I would point to my shirt and shout, "Mr. Yuk Means No!!" and usually people would back off.

Then I was reading someone's blog and they happened to bring up "Mr. Yuk" as their mascot. They posted up a link but the page could not be found. So I did what everyone should do when in need, I just f@cking googled it. (here). And guess what? Mr. Yuk, really does mean no!

So you want to know what my shirt looked like? I wont hold your hand any longer. I've given you all the facts you needed and a link to take you one step closer on your journey. I can't be expected to baby you anymore. Figure it out. Come on, baby steps!

Be good!
Moi.

P.S. If you choose to do this mission and do it well you will be rewarded with a picture of what my t-shirt looks like but also a song to go along with it.