Sunday, January 23, 2005

"Ya End Up Doing What Y a Don't Like" or "Karmic Carol"

Maybe I should have changed her name to "Karen" for "Karmic Karen". Whatever VV.
So we know this lady, whom I shall call 'Carol', who dislikes any kind of reference to dirty, raunchy things. She dislikes Howard Stern for the same reasons. Now the troubling thing is that I will be listening to Robin giving the news on the Stern show and Carol will walk into the room and suddenly they'll play a moaning noise and she'll give me a funny look. You know, one of those, "what ever are you listening to?" looks and they wont quit with the sex references and sounds until she leaves the room. I swear they like to egg her on. Then, of course, I get a teeny bit embarrassed and switch the channel only to be presented with the line "do you have odor and itching? Try Vagisil". She brings it on herself. She's bound to repeat it over and over until she learns that sex and moaning go hand in hand and that it is all part of the naturalness of life and human behavior.

Oh and last night, I was watching some old repeat of a James Bond movie and she walked in just when Moneypenny says to James on the phone, "Oh James, you were always a cunning linguist". However, I'm not sure if she understood the double entendre or not but she hustled out of the room mighty quick.

hehe.
So that's cavorting with Carol.
I'll try to post up pics of "the road from my front door" in a few. Be safe.

Me.