Tuesday, February 01, 2005

OMG, I was playing the song "Gigolo" and my friend asked who sang it. And I said it was "R2 Kelly". My friend said, is that like "R2D2" or something? I was mortified but I'll live. If urinating on sixteen year old girls makes you that talented then sign me up y'all.

Get this, my friend was just sitting near me and was like "I need to take a shower, it feels all gritty when I sit down". I was like "G-R-O-S-S!!!"

My friend was telling me the other day that it is not possible to set out to make a positive difference in this world. This is for the simple fact: you have no idea what effect your actions will have.

I just got this sweet pair of Timberland boots. They are insulated for the winter and have steel toes for crush protection and a steel shank in the sole to protect against stepping on nails and the like. Yeah they are tan "work boot" style. Freakin sweet.

Thank you for your time,
The Guest Blogger

No comments: