Friday, February 25, 2005

I Now Pronounce You Husband and Wifey

Cut to Rich and I practicing in front of the hall mirror with our newly acquired wedding bands. Man we're heading home earlier than anticipated because of the weather and I'm having giggle fits from nervousness. Weird, I'm not nervous about getting married, just nervous in general. I guess because I have to drive with a scaredy cat in tow, and Soot. heh. Just kidding. Also the fact that we made the decision to go Sunday today, with one full day to get ready, has me scrambling to get everything. I'm slightly perturbed that I cannot find my camera battery charger. Ughhh.

I'm also upset that I cannot get my "Blushing Bride" template up. Damn you! Don't you know I'm a Mac user and not intelligent at HTML. Everything's so user friendly when it's made by Mac-heads. ugh. I'll just have to try a different template. Some happy, springy, thing or what not.

Gah! Where are my socks??? Not those! The one with the toes!!??


See y'all soon. I'll blog in NY too.
Me.