Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Updates

I will soon post a new poll, so don't fret! I have to update everything on my site as well. First a poll, but I gotta think of a subject, then change the book and music section, because both are no longer true. Oh gosh, the window was open last night because it was hot before we went to bed, then during the night the wind blew in a cold air and I was freezing. I finally wrapped the blanket around my head and had it at such a weird angle that when I woke up this morning I had a crick in my neck. Oh man! Now it's better, but I was so cold! I checked the temp this morning and it was 49 degrees! It was so warm yesterday. Anywho, don't forget that American Idol is on tonight. I'm rooting for LaToya. Yay! I haven't voted, ever for an American Idol, I'm a passive watcher. So that's it! It feels as if fall is coming in, instead of summer. Well have a good time everybody!

Me

No comments: