Saturday, May 01, 2004

Ketchup

God I've been neglecting my poor blog because of that damned Graffiti... I've also neglected other things besides my blog, and for that, I apologize. You'll all be happy to know that this morning I completely ignored that Game and plopped myself down for a few games of Spelldown... my new obsession. haha. Just kidding, sort of.

I saw your blog, Mike, and I said, "man how long can this thing get?" (I'm gonna try to top it) "Damn, he just doesn't stop, does he?" then I got to the bottom and started crying. Yup, the emotional-ity runs in the family. How sappy. But it is my time of the month and I get extremely weepy then, I don't know what your excuse is... Good blog, I didn't mean I got bored reading it, I just scrolled down before I read it and thought the above. I still think it woulda been better if we had a few more siblings than just us, though I doubt we'd be as close. Better with more siblings? Probably because I woulda liked a more crowded household, and more people to boss around, being the eldest. I like being the eldest, although I sometimes wish someone came before me to get all the brunt of it first... haha. Mike and I are so far apart (6 years) that maybe even having me go first he still gets a big chunk of the parents' wrath. haha, they haven't simmered down just yet.

Speaking of sappy, I watched the movie "Love Actually" and cried almost non-stop through it. Did I mention it was my time o' the month? You really can't go by what I say then... too many hormones rushing through. It was a great chick flick. I repeat, chick flick! Oh gosh, "love actually is all around us"... oh man i was a mess at the end of it. Rich looked at me and rolled his eyes, then he hugged me. I give it 4 stars. haha. It's about losing love, and new love, and old love, and love rekindled. All the different stages of love, and just the heartbreak of love, and it's thrill. Of course my favorite English actor, Colin Firth is in it. (You may know him in such films as Bridget Jones' Diary, and Pride and Prejudice [bbc mini series], Girl With A Pearl Earring, Shakespeare in Love, and The Importance of Being Earnest). Watch it, if you're feeling blue...it makes you feel good and sometimes even bluer. haha It was written by Richard Curtis, writer of such films as Bridget Jones' Diary, Four Weddings and a Funeral, and Notting Hill. (I'm beginning to think this man has a crush on Hugh Grant). Oh it's dirty how the British play such a wicked game on me, such as I am, an Anglophile. They beckon at me and I follow blindly. Oh the way of madness.

I haven't just been playing Graffiti, I cleaned house, in lieu of spring cleaning and house inspection, I cleared out my strawberry patch, planted catnip, for my cat, watched a few movies, wrote 40 pages of a book, cooked some delicious hamburgers and chicken sandwiches, and the piece d'resistance? I published two playlists on iTunes. It's a new feature called "iMix", only on itunes 4.5, where people can post their playlists (of songs they bought from iTunes) and other people can vote on how good their mixes are. haha I have two, the first is called "Mish Mush", just a bunch of songs I've been listening to lately and that I like. They're all different genres and types. The second is called "Feel Like Makin' Love" and it's all songs to, well ya know. It's got Roberta Flack, a bunch of Norah Jones', of course Marvin Gaye, Al Green, Vivaldi (cause you need a spring in your step (pun intended), Chris Isaac and John Mayer (i couldn't resist). Haha. It's pretty hard to find though.

Today my brother and parents are going to a Yankees game. I hope the Yankees win. I hope they get there safe. I hope they have a good time. I hope it's nice when they get there. It's a beautiful day here in Mass. So nice in fact, that my cat hasn't moved from her perch on the filing cabinet, and that's a good sign. If it were too hot she'd be sleeping her poor little head off, just like Rich is doing right now. haha You must forgive him, he goes to bed late at night. Speaking of which, I woke up to him talking in his sleep last night, but I couldn't make out what he said.

Oh by the way, Mike, got mom a good Mother's Day present, I 'll tell you about it later. I hope she thinks it's good too. haha. Have a good time at the game. If you see Artie Lange, please get his autograph. haha. He's the funny one on the Stern show. Oh he's fatter than this picture.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

Me

No comments: