Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Family Ties

This is gonna be a short post.

The weirdest thing happened yesterday. I have these cards from my aunts and mom to my cousin Mae, who is now living in Maine. They did not know her new address and so I offered to mail them out to her since I had her new address. However, I looked around for the card she had sent me of her new address and could not find it. I had her cards for a week, because I had forgotten about them. Yesterday I suddenly remembered about them and wanted to call her, but I wasn't sure if I had her new updated cell phone number. She and I never called one another but we did email, so I checked an old email where she sent me her cell number and was going to call her later in the day, when I was sure she was off from work. Well I was sitting in my room, when the idea came to me that Mike would know her sister's cell number etc. So I get my phone and there's a missed call and a message on it, and I thought it mighta been Mike, but when I opened it, it was a number I didn't know, but the area code looked familiar. Then I listened to the message and it turned out to be Mae! haha. And the clincher was that she was in Boston with her boyfriend and his brother and wanted me to join, but I wasn't feeling like it so I just got her address. And that's the snappy story! yay. haha. Yeah it was a weird coincidence, but I think it's the witch-y-ness in our family. heh.

Have a great a day everyone!!

Me

No comments: