Friday, May 28, 2004

The Sun'll Come Out...Tomorrow?

This past week has been nothing but rain and rain and rain. Yesterday, after the rain, the sun came out and it was actually very pleasant. But I woke up this morning to the sound of cars whizzing over wet road, so it must have rained some time this morning. I hope this doesn't bother my plants too much. I was hoping my strawberries would be red soon but when I checked they had only gotten fatter, and still greenish-white. I blame the lack of sunshine. I was able to get a Crassula (i forget the second part of it's name)... also known as a Jade Plant or Necklace Plant. It is a succulent, part of the cactus family. I hope it gets along with my aloe vera plant. I may take a few pics later and post them up so that y'all can see it. I had two to a pot, so I decided to name them "Rich and Michelle". hmm. Original huh?

Speaking of Rich and Michelle... we've come up with a plan to go running at least once a week, around the old high school. That is part of my exercise regimen. It breaks up the monotony of the treadmill. woo... eh. I'm not a fan of running but it'll be like old times. heh. Okay I gotta run. (Literally).

Have a great day!

Me

Oh yeah, saw the Ms. Butta Face contest on Stern the last few nights. (It's over now) though it was interesting to watch I think they should find someone to produce it better than that. It coulda been much more professional and funnier. Well I really can't say more because they were stupid enough to do it while they were all drunk and even though they think it's hilarious to do it drunk, it's just depressing and pathetic, especially when Howard continually has to remind everyone how drunk he is by saying, "oh I'm so drunk", "i'm sooo drunk right now". I dunno how it is to be drunk but I doubt if I were I would be saying how drunk I am. And Artie, after that drinking mess, you go down 50 points. You were ahead of Stewart but after that Stewart is higher on the list, except Stewart went down 30 points after not warning me that his show was gonna be on vacay! effer. What the heck do I watch now? Yeah yeah, gotta go.

Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »