Saturday, June 26, 2004

So today is the day of the party. I have to work on my sermon, run on the track and buy heavy cream...whichever comes first. Most likely the track running thing is what I'll be doing first, most likely right after this post. Yesterday I went and ran in the park for about 7 minutes and only completed 2/3 of the park. I jogged the rest and jogged around once more for good measure. Felt good. What doesn't feel good is the fact that I had to march up a steep incline on my way home, and the closer I got to the top the closer my legs and head met. It was vertical! And the painful part is that my ankles are now a little sore whenever I lift my feet up to go up stairs or tiptoe. But I felt I had accomplished something. And I am psyched to go running the track today. Not as pretty as the park, mind you, it will be missing the serene water pond and the two bridges where one has a nice little waterfall to run over. It smells a little stale though the water is flowing, and there's a smell of moss and ozone (is this the correct term?) over the bridge.

Tonight there will be a party in honor of all the graduates. Congratulations all!! I will try and learn all the new steps tonight. Woohoo Filipino line dancing! Oh and congrats to Mike in the talent show. You shoulda won, but it was a bit biased so I didn't expect too much from it! Ever watch the Chappelle show, the one with John Meyers? That should explain it all. Okay I gotta get running.

Oh and a note to the person who left a comment yesterday...I don't know who you are, and I have no idea what business it is of yours on my safety, but thanks... you must really love me! heh. oh and also the park was filled with only old people on their daily walks. There was so many of them I had to keep dodging them and they insist on saying "hello" and "good morning" even though they can see I'm too out of breath to say either. No one else was around, but thanks for your concern.

Have a wonderfully uber day all! It looks like it's threatening rain!

Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think that running water is supposed to cause the air to become ionized. and a thunder-storm does the same thing. i am not sure if that is the same thing as producing ozone. the Sharper Image air purifier thingy produces ozone. maybe it is the same or related, i dunno. although, i think ozone is O3, as in 3 molecules of oxygen... i dunno, i forget. but yo, i totally saw that dave chapell show and i understand... some people love drums, and some love salsa music. it was a biologically biased contest.