Saturday, June 12, 2004

Blog Peeve

I hate when I had something to blog about and I completely forget it. Anyway... so how's the weather? Yeah. Mmm hmm. Well just to start it off I saw this commercial recently about these new oral-b brush things. It's this thing that you put on your finger for brushing on the go. Like after you've had some lunch or coffee and you need to brush your teeth. I think they're called "brush ups" or something like that. At first I said "ew" but now that I think about it, it's a good idea. Oh speaking of brushing, I got this new toothpaste by Tom's of Maine, that's a gel and has a whitener and I think it's actually making my teeth white. heh. Or maybe it's just the lighting. I've never really noticed before until I got this new stuff. Oh yeah, so day after the running fiasco and I'm feeling good. I don't treadmill on Saturday just 'cause it's busy and I can't. Tomorrow might be another stint around the field. Rich says he's sore in the calves and legs and back, I, however, am not sore at all. Well... there is a little sensation in my thighs when I lift them up high walking but it's not soreness or anything. heh. Okay I guess that's it for tonight. Night night all!

Have a great night

Me.

No comments: