Monday, June 07, 2004

Replica

There's an episode of South Park in which Jimmy, a character who is handicapped, asks his mom why he's "crippled". She then responds that he is that way because before he was ever born she and his father made fun of "crippled" children. Ever since then I've been in mortal fear from thinking of all the "peoples" I've ever made fun of and my resulting children. Add Rich into the mix and that's double trouble. I will restrain from naming what my hybrid children would be... just in case an ass kicking also resulted from it. heh. It's better left to the imagination anyway.

Tomorrow will be in the high 80's and sunny over he-ah, mmm, I love sunny days. Ooh, I have to post up the picture of the week in a bit. Have a pleasant day/night all!

Happy Birthday to Adhalia...