Thursday, June 24, 2004

It's been really nice, weatherwise, around here.

I'm not used to getting up in the middle of the night only to stumble around in the dark, through the kitchen, down to the family room and down to the bathroom. Haha, i must be a sight, one eye open, arm out in front of me, trying to keep balance, making my way through the house.

It's a pretty day out now. I think Mike and I will go thrift shop lurking...heh. Don't ask. Around 4:30 Mike's got a dress rehearsal for his singing competition so I will attend that. I'll use the track later in the day, it's already too hot now to use it. I got yelled at for not "running" and only for jogging. I jogged it three times and walked it twice! In that heat I was drenched! then Mike and I sat around watching a little league game and other people around, like the scary runner who looked as if his goal was to chase little girls on bikes. So... hey if any one in NY reads this, we should go cherry picking tomorrow... I gotta go to Mike's final competition tomorrow, but it's later in the day, and I haven't been cherry picking in 10 years! Now I'll be able to drive! Whoo. hehe. Gotta go. See y'all later.

Have a wonderfully great day!!

Me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that stealing cherries? It used to be you had to own the trees to pick from them no? Or a migrant worker. I think I'd check first. Maybe they'd look at you in wonder as you told them you were about to pick their cherries and they'd try to sell you a pre-picked pack of them.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »