Friday, June 25, 2004

So I have some running to make up since someone didn't get to do it yesterday! I was busy alright!? Yup, so I will go as soon as I finish this blog. Run run run...ooh what fun fun fun. Maybe instead of the track I'll go down to the park. Mike says there's some class today because they have to pick up report cards and he has to pick up his actual diploma. I don't want to run around a track if a bunch of teenagers will be there ogling me, or just around in general. Running is a private thing. heh. So I will strap on my sneakers and take a nice warm up walk to the park, run then jog then cool down walk home. Sounds good to me. See y'all later.
Mike's competition is on tonight. good luck Mikey! I'm not sure about first place but I think he will place. ew. it's humid as heck. gotta go!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

running around alone as a young vulnerable female in a park is stupid. What kind of fairy-tale world are you living in? I hope you brought a companion at least. JHC!

Michelle said...

the lord God is my companion and in his care I am safe. P.S. I heard that the H in Jesus H Christ stood for hoobastank. can anyone confirm this? heh. i lub you.

Anonymous said...

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." [Psalm 23]

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Brand manager for nexium Plastic surgery website design Car top carrier rental Craps strategy vegas Mercedes e420 1994 north dakota bextra class action minivan rentals in hawaii audi 5 cyclinder turbo diesel http://www.travel-insurance-bank-of-nova-scotia.info/1997-minivan.html On a tennis court what do they mean Modafinil detection times Gdzie mona dosta clomid