Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Dodging

I saw the trailer to the new movie "Dodgeball" and a new show on the game show network all about dodgeball (i think it's called "extreme dodgeball"). When I first saw it I was taken aback at how big the balls they used are. I recall playing "dodgeball" from 3rd to 5th grade with "the guys" with little rubber handballs the size of tennis balls. Thos suckers hurt like heck if you were ever hit with it. I used to have a few bruises at the end of the day, although not as many as the rest of them. I used to think it was because I was that good but now that I think about it maybe they didn't hit me 'cause I was a girl. hmm.

I will be in New York the rest of the week, and speaking of dodging, don't think I will be skirting any of my responsibilites "of the run". There is a track below my house at the high school and you can be sure I will be on it in the evenings. You wait! I will lower my run time! But for now I gotta run, not literally. Also I will not be dodging my blogger posts, I'll try to post everyday I'm there. Tomorrow, however, will be hard since it's mike's graduation and it'll be a busy day. I wonder what I should wear...I really have nothing formal. heh. Gotta go all.

Have a wonderful day!!

Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »