Monday, December 20, 2004

Well Wishing

I just wanna give a big shout out to my mang... hehe. Happy Birthday Soobee!! Go Soobee, it's ya birf-day! Yay!! You're an oldie but a goodie. Cheeseee.

I finally managed to make it to the post office, through the icy roads and snowy conditions and I was totally surprised with a few Christmas Cards and a huge box from my cousin, Mae, (my Christmas present)!!! hahaha. Thanks for the Christmas card: Mom, Julie, Ryan's family, umm, Frances! haha. Yay. I almost slipped and fell but it was worth it. Made my day all. Thanks.

Umm... what else was there? Gah. Well I'm glad George made it home safe. Your parents must be so happy to have you home, for a little while. Oh yeah that reminds me... I can't believe that your mom won those items from the raffle! Sweet. And I can't believe my brother won yet another raffle. Pig! weee, weee. haha.

Oh and the big winner of the Ultimate Pizza Challenge (which needs to be renamed to "half-a$$ed pizza challenge") was Carlos' which is located right across the street from Mike's H.S., Roosevelt. We only did three pizza places, one from Catania's, located in the Tanglewood strip mall next to the cvs and right across the street from Nathan's. Then there was Euro Pizzeria which is across the street (the other side of Central Ave.) and of course Carlos'. The scores went (starting from the top) Carlos' (49/60 points), Euro Pizzeria (44/60), and Catania's (42/60). It was based on price (Carlos' the cheapest at 2.50 a pepperoni slice), size and amount of pepperonis (Carlos' was the biggest), flavor, service, and I think crust/texture. Mom joined in too and she liked Carlos' out of all of them. We'll either continue the pizza hunt next time I come around or else go through with the Ultimate Diner Challenge. haha.

Okay that's it for today. I gotta go read Julie's letter to me and take a long, hot shower. It's so cold outside!! Bundle up. Only 5 more days til Christmas! Have a great night!

Me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fa la la la laaa la la laaaa!!! Merry Christmas to you too!!! OMG I can't believe it!!! Happy B-Day Soo!!! BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE!!! 5 freakin degrees son!! catch ya latahs kid!!

Anonymous said...

some research at wikipedia:
OMG lingah was right!!! UU's don't believe in the trinity. Neither do mormons or jehova witnesses. AND it was confirmed that the idea of the trinity is NOT supported in the old or new testament. the catholic clergy made that crap up through an extremely loose translation of some parts. this illustrates that a catholic does not get the word of god from the bible like a protestant does, but gets the word of god through the pope.

on a side note, you don't even have to believe in christ to be a UU anymore.. thats how liberal they are. You can even study buddhism as a UU. Man how appropo.

Anonymous said...

does that mean your kid's gonna be christened a UU?
And how'd Mary get preggers without the Holy S?

Anonymous said...

The holy spirit (a.k.a. the holy ghost) is just god's spirit or his active force. I think it is a bit weird to think of it is a separate person. God willed Mary to have his son and so it was done.

Anonymous said...

if it even got baptized, i would not recommend as a catholic or an orthodox protestant sect. The one known as Buddha was not baptized by the way.