Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Continuation

So I've been yapping away with my mother. You would think that after 4 days of being here I would be done with yapping but I guess there's always something that's missed. Well when yapping's mixed with some good ole fashioned apple pie then you tend to talk a little longer. heh Anywho...

So I need to finish tidying up my room, which I will do in a little while, after this post. I also need to finish importing some songs from old cds I have and from the family's collection into my itunes. You will not believe how many songs we have. I started on Sunday and I'm still not done. I was totally excited that I had 2.4 days worth of songs in my collection and boasted to Rich about how many I had, then fell into a deep depression when he told me he had 4 days' worth of songs. eh.

Oh and I finally found the ever elusive "blue book" which actually says "clear book" on the front and still did not find my birth certificate. So I went to the source of my birth, my mother, and asked if she had it and she said "oh well isn't it in your blue book?" No it's not. But she told me wonderful news in the form of "don't worry, your dad has a copy. I know you need it to prove your age in getting a marriage license." Thank God. She also told me that she'd search her files but thankfully dad has a copy. Whew.

So that ends that. It's sooo cold outside. It's below freezing I think. We certainly cannot walk the track in this weather, even if the track is right in the sunshine. Trust me I know. Yesterday, even with two hoods on and a scarf my poor little ears were stinging, even after a few hours of being inside the warm house.

I will now go and cook something warm and comforting... perhaps some beef stew. I promised Mike I'd make him some. Since he's coming home tomorrow, I'll just say, "it's better the next day". mmm adobo and mongo beans. I'm drooling. hehe. hahaha.

Have a good day all! I've got things to do. Mayhaps I shall traverse to ye old market and buy some wormy apples.

Me.

No comments: