Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Update On Self

'ello, 'ello. Gosh I wish I was surrounded by English accented people. You know what I wish someone gave me for Christmas? Duh. A B&N gift card. haha. I can't spend the cash you give me. That's just inherently evil in my new New England frugality frame of mind. If I were in NY, I'd call it something else. heehee. shh.

I'm doing well. Waiting for that countdown to the new year which is going to bring so many changes. But it's not the excitement of a new year that's getting me anxious but rather the Twilight Zone Marathon they run every year on the sci-fi network. haha. It's tradition to wake up on New Year's day, sometime around 9 in the morning and settle down to watching the sci-fi network and being partially annoyed that the next day brought back the return of school and half anxious that I didn't finish those dumb packets they make you work on while you're on vacation. For God's sake, it's called "vacation". gah.

Oh that reminds me, we saw Napoleon Dynamite and I thought it was funny. I'm not sure it's for most people though. Yup, that's right, I'm special and you're not. I'm the only person who can get it's idiosyncracies and subtle humor. Gah. haha. Just kidding... and yet I'm not.

I wish they would stop making those bad (lame) scents to spray around your house. You know the cinnamon and apple spice doesn't smell like cinnamon and apples! I went and sprayed this year's fake tree with william sonoma's actual essence of pine and got a nose full of it and almost died choking on the stuff. Then the rest of the day I would get the occasional sniff of strong pine essence. Speaking of scents, I hate how today's perfumes smell like manufactured crap. Someone should make the scent called "fried chicken". Trust me ladies, you'd get more men attracted to you with that scent than the stuff they have now. I always gag when someone sprays too much body spray. God just because it says "body" spray doesn't mean you gotta bathe in it. By the way, Rich likes to wear the scent "masculine odor". haha. It has pheromones in it that drive me wild! haha.

Played Literati with Mike last night. I won the first two games. Thank God. I had to make up for the previous and devastating losses. He won the third game because he had 3 seven letter words waiting to bash my skull in with. Lucky bastard.

Speaking of bashing someone's skull in... Rich and I received the new version of the gameboard "Clue". Tell me you guys played it as children and that you loved it. I know I did. Why anyone would give me (24) and Rich (29) a Clue gameboard I just don't know. haha. Actually, I begged for it and his mom went and bought it for us. hahaha. It's soo cool. (I also asked for caramel popcorn but someone went and c-blocked me from that present). Getting back... the game is totally automated and you get these game pieces that you have to press on these little round disk and then the butler tells you crap. ahh I can't describe it, but we played two games during Christmas. So neat. Whoa this is getting long. Gotta run! Have a safe and warm day and rest of the week. Currently listening to Bob Seger's "Against the Wind". heh.

Oh and for Pete's sake people, new poll!

Me.