Saturday, December 25, 2004

Here are some pics from our annual Christmas Party:


(My seatmates at table 5 the best table in the whole place. haha.)


(My brother dancing with Arlyne, laughing their heads off)


(I just love Aunty Louisa's face in this)

----------------------------------------------------------



I had a weird "ghostly" encounter when I was alone taking pictures of the tree. I had taken the first one and then felt this rush of air and just felt all prickly on the back of my neck, and just on a whim I took the next picture just to see. The following pictures are a before and after. (Only a few seconds apart... is it the flash or something more?)





Merry merry Christmas all! I hope you all got what you really wished for. I know I did.



Sooty wishes you a meowy Christmas too!


Night night,
Me.