Friday, December 03, 2004

An Epiphany

Hey all I just found out that the "12 days of Christmas" are not the days leading up to the big day of Jesus' birth but rather go from Christmas 'til January 5th. The Epiphany (also known as "Three Kings' Day") begins on January 6th.

Also, I've been worrying what to get Rich for his b-day. I have two of those to worry about every year. Him and my mother. They're both "close to Christmas" babies, meaning I have to buy a b-day present as well as a Christmas present all at the same time. Well it finally hit me and I think the "epiphany" occurred while I was just drifting into sleep last night... good thing I remembered it this morning. I said "a-ha" and rushed to order it and now I have nothing left to worry about. Yay! Thank you early-sandman-ephinany-bringer. I wont tell y'all what it is since it's supposed to be a surprise and he reads this so I don't wanna ruin it for him. hehe.

Also I will be making Lemon Pie and Gingerbread tomorrow. All new recipes and I hope they turn out well! Oh actual gingerbread! You know you slice it up and eat it (looks like toast but sweeter) not like the hard stuff you use to make gingerbread men.

Okee... I gotta run along. Yay Christmas!!!

Me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »