Friday, December 10, 2004

The New Wave

I used to be obsessed with watching the infomercials for the Ronco Showtime Rotisserie and dreamed of someday owning one of my own. And to tell the truth mom did give me the money to buy myself one a few Christmases ago but I had specifically told her to buy me one because I know my cheap-a$$ would only put the money to savings and not splurge on an appliance, especially one that was from an infomercial. However, as I sat in front of the tv this morning surfing around for my familiar Ron Popeil 30 minute slot, I came across my new favorite infomercial. Folks, I say "adieu" to Showtime whatsit and "bonjour" to the new wave of consumeration: da da da da The Brand New "Flavor Wave Oven" (Deluxe). It's Deluxe son. Oh my, you can place a frozen any-meat and it will cook it quickly with juicy, scrumptious results. Hooray! I was beginning to be able to mouth along to the whole of the Showtime show. "Set it and forget it!" Well guess what? It's forgotten. Hip hip hooray! Ride the wave!

Have a great day!

Me

No comments: