Sunday, December 05, 2004

BKNY

Yeah I just wanted to add one more thing to my list of Christmas gifts...
a spongebob squarepants watch from Burger King. If you go to bk.com you can view the five to choose from. The one I want is either "Squidward" or "Plankton" but any of them will do. Only 1.99 with any purchase of a value meal. Ooh ooh please!!! Oh my gosh some people are selling 'em on ebay for $20. I'd never sell mine! I'd keep it and treasure it. I stil have my big a$ talking simpsons watch with Bart on it. It flips between the time and the date now. I pressed the little button to change the time and accidentally broke it. I only wear it now for show and to hear the cool phrase "eat my shorts!"

Oh yeah the lemon pie and gingerbread...
Well the gingerbread was a hit with me and the rest of 'em. I kept scraping up the little bits stuck to the bottom and taking little tastes. heh. And I left a few bars of it for Rich's parents and while I put the Christmas tree decorations up the bread was being slowly filched and when I was done it was all gone! The lemon pie is another story. I took a slice of it and it just had this weird eggy flavor to it. ew. Rich thought it was decent and ate a couple of slices. His parents liked it though. I also made one other, simple pie, called a "peanut butter pie". I made it because it looked tasty on tv but also because I found that I would end up eating plain ole peanut butter for no reason at all but that it was there. So either I made it and shared with everyone or else I'd have a whole jar of peanut butter to myself, and me with peanut butter is dangerous. haha. I'm kidding! Although I was tempted to dip my fingers in and take a taste, which I never did! I don't even particularly care for peanut butter but it just calls to me to eat it. So strange. So I made that pie and had a bite and actually thought it was pretty good. Rich said it tasted like a "peanut butter cup" (like a reese's... I like to pronounce it reeseese unlike the common pronounciation of "rhesus" or "rhesis" rhymes with thesis).

Okay that's it for today. Gotta run now. Have a wondeful new week! Yay! Christmas is almost here! Oh mom will be out shopping today for a new gown for the Christmas party. I hope she finds something nice. heehee. Elegant and dazzling!

Me