Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Streaking

I really dislike the fact that we have only one bathroom. In reality there are two bathrooms but one is for our use and the other is for the others' needs. Problem with having only one bathroom is that it is under construction right at this moment (it's getting painted) so the blinds are off the window and when I sit down to the toilet and pee it feels as if the whole world can see me in my splendor. Someone can actually stand on the porch and peer into the bathroom and watch me do my business. So I can't stand around nakkey checking out each and every flaw without the morning rush hour traffic also being witness to them as well. heh. You know? I really love my body and would seriously go around the house butt-nakkey if permitted. I don't think there's anything wrong with it at all. I mean seriously, to me it's like looking at someone's naked arm. Ooh how incredibly exciting! (I meant that sarcastically). In the summertime we basically see everything anyway, right? To be totally nekked has no sexual meaning to me, it's my island native trying to come out. I really hate how on the discovery channel they've begun to blur out the natives' breasts when they didn't use to. By blurring it out they're implying that there's something wrong with it. I'd rather have them blur people with those piercings in their eyebrows and nose, cheeks and tongues and bellybutton. I find that more disturbing and unnatural. They should be blurring those guys with the plates/discs in their mouths than the womens' breasts. Ugh! What is wrong here? I guess the problem isn't with me but with other people. hahaha. That's what it always comes down to. I guess I wouldn't want my parents and brother seeing me walk around naked. Oh well. When I have my own house don't be too surprised...

Oh speaking of streaks... Ken Jennings has finally lost his! I actually saw it! I think it was the Seinfeld curse. haha. For more info on Ken please click here.

I've sewed a satchel for Rich, to place his presents into. It's not that big but it takes the place of a stocking. I'm actually quite proud of myself. The satchel is so cute. I was jealous that he had his own so I will have to sew myself one later. haha. I wish I knew how to work the gosh-darn sewing machine, I did once, but now... if I did these tasks would only take two minutes instead of a whole day. I will post pictures up later of my handiwork. I've also begun to wrap fake presents to place under the tree, which, at this moment is non-existent because they have to paint the living room.

There was something else I wanted to write...
Oh yeah. I saw the "Blind Swordsman" last night. I thought it was good. I even laughed at a couple of parts, but Rich disliked it. I think it was all that tap/steppers dancing at the end, just didn't go with it. And the whole eye thing was a tiny bit disturbing.
Hopefully we can watch Hero tonight. I really couldn't understand the message left to me in that leet language stuff. I mean l33t. heh.

By the way, I don't care that the present you got me won't be "romantic" and "sweet". If I need a pair of galoshes then I need a pair of galoshes! By the way, I wouldn't mind a nice waffle iron. mmm fresh homemade waffles. Oh and a mixer? hehe.

My Christmas List:


check it out, a real cast-iron, waffle iron. haha

I'd really like a cuisinart stand mixer but I can take a sunbeam one...

Oh and:




>

haha. Gotta run.

Have a great day folks!

Me



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »