Friday, December 17, 2004

Bless My Homeland Forever

Then I always imagine saluting after that line. Yesterday I asked my mom if she remembered what that stuff was called and she asked dad and he said "I remember the guy would come around carrying these big canisters on his shoulders (so much for my hot dog cart memory) and he'd call out 'tahooo' 'tahooo'" and looking it up in the filipino food/cuisine glossary I read that 'taho' is a drink made of soybean curd and syrup. I think it gave me the shats... hahaha I guess it would come out that consistency if that's all you ate the whole day.

So no pizza challenge yesterday. Thinks were running a little hectic. But tonight, is the night... the big night! I'm a nervous wreck just because Mike and I are really in the program, no lie, Aunty Louisa told mom that we better be ready to go. I say "holy mother of g-d". We decided on what song to sing but we haven't perfected it and just too much going on. heh. But we'll pull through, we always do! Or I always do, anyway. Good thing Mike's got a good chunk of it. Don't be surprised if we pull out the guitar and all you see me do is strum along. haha. Okay I gotta learn to keep these short. Have a good day all and for some of you I'll see you tonight. You better cheer for us too! heehee.

Me.

No comments: