Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I should just start calling these in because by the time I get here I eventually forget the words and ideas that were bursting to come free whilst I was in the midst of things. But the walk from my bedroom to the family room really does take a lot outta ya and here I am typing nonsense that has nothing to do with what I intended to say.

Hmm... let's give this a chance though... let me begin by saying that I spent most of the morning in my room cleaning it, or rather, tidying it, since my family believes it is now just a storage facility for their magazines and letters, boxes of water and discarded presents. My room is now the place where unwanted and unwrapped gifts go. I feel as if I've stumbled upon another dimension each time I enter it. ooh mom's home. brb.

Will write later. She's yapping away at me.

Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »