Friday, August 22, 2003

Yes that episode was funny. Rich and I were laughing at how she looked at Nick with those lovely, dull eyes and asked "Was that stupid?" What is it like to go through life asking people if what you did or said was stupid or not? It's humid and hot here in NE. I heard report of thunderstorms tonight. Oops Mick, I had forgotten to check the button on the order prints page so that it would be sent to you. Oh well. Dun worry abou it. Ooh I wonder how the weather is in Brazil. They're the southern Hem, right? Isn't it supposed to be winter over there? I remember a friend of mine went to Argentina for the summer and told me that she actually got to go skiing because of the snow. Isn't that just funny? Oh hey, I'm sure you all have had forwards upon forwards about this, but just in case you haven't on August 26-26 look up at the night sky and you'll see Mars. Here this was taken from space.com:

"By late August 2003, when it[Mars] will be about 191 million miles closer, the reddish point of light in our night sky will appear more than six times larger and shine some 85 times brighter than it appears now.

At 5:51 a.m. EDT on Aug. 27, 2003, Mars will be within 34,646,418 miles (55,758,006 kilometers) of Earth. This will be the closest that Mars has come to our planet in nearly 60,000 years."


Hope you guys get to see it! Okay see y'all later. I'll post more from Robert on the other blog. tata
Me

No comments: