Friday, August 08, 2003

for some reason blogger is acting nutty. I tried to delete some posts and ended up publishing them three times in a row. Also, I tried to change my colors around on my template but although I could see it, it wont come up! Ah! I'll have to try again another day! Okee that's it for now. It's raining outside...humid as heck. The cars are whizzing along on the wet road. My cat's fur is soft and pliable in this humid weather, not greasy, just fluffed. Rich is still asleep. I guess no biking today. We went two days ago and were caught in a downpour. It was eerie because there was no one around us and we didn't bother with maps and for some reason that scary area that we tried to avoid was suddenly very close. We were soaked from head to foot and blinded by the rain. We turned here and there and found ourselves faced with that area that is not to be named! It was as if it were calling to us, pulling us into its depths. We finally pulled out our maps but to our dismay they too got a good soaking so we just struggled forth and finally found our way home. But it was a harrowing experience. Well I am a very busy person at the moment so maybe I'll write again later on tomorrow or Sunday. But for now I have to run!

Me

No comments: