Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Sorry guys, our internet has been down due to a thunderstorm we had on Friday. It's only been up since yesterday. Hey Mick you better get reading. Check out my previous blogs for notes on Ethan Frome. Somewhere in July. haha. I just saw the dvd for LOTR the Two Towers and I must say it made me ansy for the third one to come on. This is the rumors I've heard...in december, two weeks before the last one comes out, they will run the first two with additional, never before seen footage! Like Pippins and Merry's time at Treebeard's home, and interaction between Faramir and Boromir, before Boromir sets out on his quest for the fellowship. These were all things in the book that they had to delete or we'd have a four hour long movie. Tonight's the night for Mars everyone so remember to go check it out. oops. 5:51 AM i guess we missed it. haha. darn it. Try it anyway, you should be able to see it. Idiot!!

I haven't even written anything, although there is something I sort of conjured up but it's neither finished nor really begun. I still have to set up all the characters. I'll post it on the Chronicles. Click on "the chronicles". Another site is my pics site. I will try to post some pics today so that you all can see it. Hope ya like it! Click this. Okay that's it for now. Gotta work!

Me.

No comments: