Saturday, August 02, 2003

ugh! problems of some sort are occurring with blogs and such...anyhoo I can't believe my brother has a little admirer...haha that's just too funny. I am slowly thinking of writing some such thing or other, hopefully it will be good enough for some sort of merit in the eyes of the world. I just need to lash myself to a seat and begin. However, I am not good with typing on the computer. Not the act of typing itself, but rather just the impersonal feel to it all. I must hie me to a store and purchase paper and pen, or pencil and begin this journey of spinning tales. I hope everyone will enjoy it. How old am I now? I will be a year older in September or rather 1 will be added to my current age and my ultimate goal is to be published in the coming year. It will be the year of the monkey, my year, this coming 2004 and hopefully that is a sign that it really will be my year. I need to devour as much books as I can and hopefully gain some knowledge in writing that will help me out. This year has already been filled with books, 30?40? or maybe more. I just need the inspiration! The muse, the urge? I get tiny glimpses and inklings but not enough for anything. But I will do it!! I say it again, I will do it! Now to bed, for tomorrow is a new day. Night night y'all and take care,

Me

No comments: