Friday, August 01, 2003

Hello all! I am finally back from New York and I had a great time! I saw my Aunt and cousin whom I haven't seen in years and it was good to see them all. What a wonderful few days it was. We laughed until we cried and then laughed some more. I always have a good time in NY no matter what but this time was just more memorable just because there were so many of us in the house and someone was always cracking a joke or just there to talk to. No one is pretentious, no one is sour and glum and if they are they don't involve any one who isn't interested, and everyone is contented and real. I have a few pictures and soon will have it up online which I will post here when I have a chance...perhaps today or tomorrow. It looks as if it will rain today, very gray and cold. Rich tells me that it's been colder and colder in the mornings, which I actually like because I don't like waking up sticky and drenched in sweat because of the heat. It's good to be back in Massachusetts to my soobee oobee, though I had such a great time in NY that it seems I was only there a day. My cat seems over her no-talking policy concerning my absence. Actually she was very sweet when I came home yesterday. Maybe she has finally realized that I will always come back to her no matter how long I'm gone, or maybe now she just doesn't give a damn. haha She's less coddled nowadays but still as much loved as ever. She woke me several times last night by walking on me asking for pettins. Cute! And she woke me up this mornin for purrings on her favorite bear, which Rich and I are thinking of replacing. I hope it wont be such a heartbreak for her. Bear was such a crucial part of her development. Bear is like her 2nd mama...my other pets...my fish are fine, although my poor blue one seems to have lost all the weight he has recently gained, my Rich is fine and last night he seemed content to cook along with me and eat steak. He hugged me all day yesterday, i guess he missed me a lot. What a baby. haha I missed him too. I am going to begin my summer writing. I hope Kelley will go away soon. Why is that for years we complained about the stink rising off of Jake's litterbox and just because Kelley mentions something now does Linda do something about it? See what I mean? It's a strange relationship that she has to tiptoe around Kelley. Is it in fear of her outlash? She is never "real" when that other one is around. I wonder if she drives safely too, and doesn't jump for her cellphone everytime it rings. If they both died together at the same time that would be fitting. Maybe she just feels that she needs to make Kelley see how "nice" things are now after she ran Kelley off to florida when she turned 18. There's a lot of history and psychology I don't understand in the situation but both can go to the devil for all I care.
Me

No comments: