Saturday, August 30, 2003

Oh no! Tomorrow is the last day in August. We will never see this August again! And then? 17 days til my birthday! I know vaguely or rather, non specifically what my brother's getting me and I know what Rich is getting me. (or i think i know) (or he thinks he knows what I want...but i want something else) (not a very good hint is it?) (come on you can do it! make me proud, september is a sapphire birthstone...) anywho, luckily for me I love the color blue. I left my Poisonwood Bible in the car, don't ask! We finally saw Finding Nemo yesterday. It was ok. I'm upset at the no singing rule. I mean even Shrek had singing. ooh shrek two coming out next year. la la la, lalala, la la la, lalala (that's the little tune Fiona hums as she kills a mother bird and takes its eggs). But i was laughing over the scene in Nemo where the other fish grabs the little squid, and screams "whoa! saved you from the edge!" and she squirts out "oh no! you made me ink!" hahaha. it's much funnier done in children's voices. Children!! Loll-i-pops! It doesn't compare to my chitty chitty bang bang. I think they wanted to call that car something dirty but they had to bleep it out and just say "chitty chitty bang bang". we love you. I have three songs from chicago, 'we both reached for the gun', 'when you're good to mama', 'cell block tango'. Chill out, they're all paid for. geez. ok gotta run out in the sun owt!

Buh-bye
Me

No comments: