Thursday, August 07, 2003

hem hem one more month and then school again. It seems that all my inner hatred of school as a child has suddenly did a(n) 180, perhaps a helsinki syndrome, to the point where I will be in school forever. It seems that my path is pointing me to become a teacher. haha It's a strange world. I'm still writing so I will not turn into some pathetic, bitter teacher who will only grow old to hate her students as the years separate their ages more and more. I will be famous. I've known this since I was a child and the only thing stopping me is me. I have not received word yet of my scores for the MTELs but I don't fret over it. Now I have my soobee scanning in pictures so I can send them over to the familia. I hope to get my fruit soon too. Oh wont everyone be surprised! haha

I'll tell how delicious they are when I get them ta ta for now.
Ciao!, as my Aunt says.
Me

No comments: