Sunday, August 03, 2003

This is the day in which the wicked witch will finally be dead...metaphorically speaking of course. She will only be out of my house for a few months, hopefully maybe more than just a few months. Perhaps some man will take pity on her and decide to string her along for the holidays and then dismiss her in a year or so, so that I will not have to endure her presence for a while...Today is a brand new day! I will think happy thoughts from now on! Happy! I am also planning to pray because there is a power that is strong in prayer. I am shamefully admitting to you all today that I have dismissed prayer as something that would only take up my time but I will do it! Everything seems so fresh and new, though outside it is overcast and gray. There is a stickiness in the air that makes it hard to breathe, but I feel great!
Til later, and I wont impose upon you any of my beliefs because you must find your way, hopefully this entry will plant a seed.

Me

No comments: