Thursday, August 28, 2003

Haha I was laughing over the Jessica Simpson comment. It's true. Yeah I was shocked at how fast the summer went by. Damn these MTEL people! I still have not received my scores yet. And yet I'm scared to get them. How long does it take to grade a simple scantron and a few essays? "Scores will be mailed 34-36 days after the test". Heaven help us! I will be posting a few pictures of my kitty-bitty, Soot. Or as my Aunt says "scot". Or my mother "soothe". Hello? I think she finally got it right, except she still can't say it correctly, what with the accent and all. I'm not even first generation, though my brother is. It comes out more like the way it's spelled rather than "sut". She should say it more like how you would say "to wear" in tagalog. haha except one syllable! Rich always makes fun of our incessant doubling of words, escpecially names. Jing-jing, ching-ching, che-che, jan-jan. hmm I just looked on google for more examples and I think I found a place where they sell their daughters to foreigners, especially americans. well that just ruined my appetite. gotta go, my "husband" is calling. he likes to be referred to as "master". Maybe I shouldn't have responded to the first letter I received...

Me.

No comments: