Wednesday, November 17, 2004

"You See A Doll On A Music Box..."

First off, let me just say a big "Happy Birthday" to Leeny weeny, bo-beeny, a.k.a. Arlyne. Yay!! 19? Whoa you're getting up there huh? heh. Next year you'll be starting a new decade... that's just indecent.

Haha

Okay, so Elf was ok. It was funny and done well. I did crack up a couple of times. If you wanted something light, funny and a little christmas cheesey, (you know the kind where someone changes in the end because of Christmas spirit) then watch it. Artie Lange was in it. heh. He played a mall Santa. Speaking of mall santas... this year our local mall didn't put up lighthouses and though santa is there he even doesn't have a lighthouse. I passed by and gave him and the whole shebang a dirty look. One old person was looking at me curiously as I left, shaking my head in disgust. This is the last Christmas that I'll be here. Luckily there is a huge mall where we will be living called The Mall at Millenia, here's a peek. Isn't that hilarious? I thought it was millenium not millenia. ew it has a p.f.chang's. Thank god for that Yankee Candle! No mall would be complete without one. (That was meant sarcastically).

I gotta run. Have a wonderful day all!!! Yay.

Me