Thursday, November 18, 2004

"I want to be wrinkly
Utterly wrinkly
Wrinkly like a Triplet from Belleville"

I saw "The Triplets of Belleville" and it was sweet and funny, endearing and sad. The animation was good, strange, not what I'm used to. However I wouldn't recommend it to everyone. It's in french but really there is no one really speaking in the whole movie, it's all inflections and actions. You know how some comedians are "a comedian's comedian" (meaning only other comedians think he/she is hilarious while the rest of us just say "oh-kaay") well this movie is like that. So I'm saying it may not be for everybody. Well what can you say? It's foreign. haha.

My cousin is coming later today and I will meet up with her for lunch at Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market. I really do like that place. A long time ago Rich and I ate at a restaurant there and the food was marvelous, however, when we went back it was gone! Like magic, making the experience even more memorable, because it could've been a good meal, but since we can't do it again we couldn't measure it to how good it really was and therefore creating this fantasy that the meal was superbly out-of-this-world. hahaha.

Okee gotta run dearies. Have a wonderfully terrific day!

"They're Greeeeaaaat!"

Me




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »