Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Movies, Music and Misc.

Listening to Abba's "Take A Chance On Me"

There's someone painting outside, in our bathroom. I can hear them breathing through their mouth and the fan is on to suck up all the fumes from the paint.

I have to run out in a few minutes and grab the "Hero" dvd, which we never got to see in theaters because our crappy theater wouldn't play it. Teh Sux0r.

I have to finish writing and then I'll make my way outside. I've already been out to mail my aunt's Christmas card (Phils) and I'm sorry to say that I was late with it. I should've mailed it by the beginning of November... at this rate she'll receive it sometime in April. I also mailed out the rest of the Christmas cards. Sorry, no holiday stamps, the line was too long for them or else I was too lazy to order them from online or there just never was any parking for me. I had to sacrifice one to see if it needed extra postage and so someone's card will just have a .37 cent inked stamp. Turns out it didn't need extra postage.

Listening to "Love Train" by the O'Jays.

Start a love train! Love train!

Have a good day.

Me.