Tuesday, November 23, 2004

The Eve Of Thanksgiving Eve

Nothing much to say except I cooked some good food today and in keeping with tradition I sampled each and every dish I made (except the sandwiches, of course) and now I'm feeling a tiny bit bloated, but I'll chalk it up to "Thanksgiving weight", what is this becoming? my fat journal? gee willikers.

So time spent with Mom tomorrow while we drive up to pick up the little brother at university. I will supply the bridal magazines and she will supply the chatter and gossip. Ooh an hour and a half of gossip. I'll be able to catch up with what's going on in everyone's lives in time for the party... including yours! haha. I like when it's just me and mom. I think dad thinks I am too young to be listening to that talk. haha.

I am extremely pissed off... because I had sent away for a Disney wedding video 3 weeks ago, today, so that I could have it for the party and have everyone sit down and view it and get them all excited about going to Disney for the wedding. Well they told me that it would get here in 2-3 weeks and it still hasn't gotten here!! AHhhhh! No video for thanksgiving! Fuggin' fuggs.

Anywho, I gotta run (not literally). Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. I'll see you all soon! I'm very thankful of everyone and everything in my life. I love you all lots!!! I love you too Soobs. haha. Mush!!! Ew.

Me.

P.S. There's a new poll up if you didn't notice.
P.P.S. I should be able to blog in new york so don't think you'll miss out on all my great posts. haha.