Friday, November 26, 2004

Linear

Going back to Mass. tomorrow and I am sleepy and tired after a long day. This morning was crammed with lines. Let me explain. Mike and I joined Julie and George and their mom, (Aunty Marlette) at the Woodbury Commons Outlet shops, in upstate New York (not too far from Mike's school actually) and what we first saw was the line of cars looking for a parking spot, then a line of people at the Puma store, then a line of people at the Gap Store, Armani Exchange, Coach, Timberland (who wins the prize) and many other stores. However, it was quite exhilirating walking about in the brisk cold searching out the good sales and the short lines. My feet are a tiny bit sore but I'm glad that I got all of my Christmas shopping done. heh. I don't have a long list... We headed home, laden with gifts and but a little lighter in our wallets, stuck in another line on the Tapan Zee Bridge (grr... did I spell that right?) and yes "er" is a word and yes you can use the same word twice in a game of scrabble, so shove it. P.S. if the first thing you go for at a Thanksgiving Day party is the "lite" beer your dad brought along then you need to get a life. And your boyfriend sucks at being a dj. Thanks.

I'm too tired. I gotta brush my teeth. Tomorrow I will get cuddles from Soobs and I am looking forward to it. Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving and next year I hope that I realize that on Thanksgiving I would be more thankful that I was around friends and family instead of bitching over a game of scrabble. heehee. I lab you.

Night night all.
Me.