Thursday, November 18, 2004

"Ooh I Have A Thing For Socks"

Hey all, just got back from my lunch with Ate Mae, or Frances, as she likes to call herself. I had the best time! I took the ferry over and we met behind Faneuil Hall in front of Quincy Market and "got something to eat" at Todd English's Kingfish Hall. It was really really good. I had a Spit Roasted Seafood Skewer, which was swordfish (melt in your mouth), scallops, shrimp and chorizo over fried basmati rice, mmm delicious. We talked and laughed over family things, life things and other this and that. Then we went around browsing and looking for socks because she's into socks. Well guess what? She got me a pair too! Socks that I've been wanting for a long time! The kind with little toes!!! oh my god! I got a pair of pink, fuzzy, delightfully warm socks (I have them on now). I finally have pink feet!! hahaha. I really needed them because my feet get cold but I insist on wearing flipflops everywhere because my feet practically write for me, they're that good, and having conventional socks just hinders their abilities.

They insisted on posing so bear with me... here are four pictures of them, in their wonderment and joy over finally being warm, yet dexterous...


These are Footses



Foots


Artsy Footses


Waving bye-bye

heehee aren't they cute?

Me