Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Ooh You're So Good

Thanks for the updates folks! Now how the heck do people find my site by typing up "boston terrier menstrual cycle"? And for the other people, it's not "bernie and phils" it's "bernie and phyl's"! Get it right and stop coming to my site. Heh.

I was in the mood for finding and writing to old friends. My one friend that I have been writing to and have known since 3rd grade has gone and left me to wonder how her life is going. In reality we haven't beheld one another since 6th grade but we still wrote. I guess it was just too much for her. Ha. Then I wrote another friend, a chiropractor to be, from h.s. She and I haven't seen each other in a year. She's too busy at some cold, desolate place on the corner of NY.

Oh, I was just reminded why I wrote this blog. I've noticed that Rich and I have a lot of our conversations in the car or if I really boiled it down, when we're at the brink of a transition. For example, if we were to go to the mall or some other place we barely speak then but in the car, when we unconsciously know that we will be mute for an hour or so, we end up yapping away at one another. Another example is how we congregate by the bathroom door, when one of us is about to take a shower. We, however, do not yack it up too much when we're sitting in the room together, because that's not where it happens. haha. The magic happens most... in the kitchen, among the counters, stools, table, stove, fridge and sink. haha. Alright this is getting nowhere and I must be off to save the world. ta ta for now, kids.

Beautiful if not cold out. That's funny, I think the tree outside grew some leaves, I could've sworn that it was totally bare the other day. Must be the leaf gluing fairy's job.

Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Penny wheel of fortune slot machines

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Fixed projection barcode scanner refrigerators ge tennis